FHE Scavenger Hunt.

Today was kind of my typical Monday: Meeting at 7:30, Miles at 12:30, homework in between, dinner, etc. I'm going to leave all that out and just get to the good part. Plus it is 11:41 and a shower is still in need. So anyway, tonight was FHE and we decided to combine with everyone. We did a scavenger hunt at the mall. It was a little different though. To make it easier on ourselves, we did an alphabet edition. You start with A, and you have to take a picture with something that starts with that letter. You have to go in order til you get to Z. We gave everyone 30 minutes and then they had to be back. 

These are some pictures from my group. 

We got the whole alphabet, but I will save you from looking at a million pictures and only post a few. 


F-Food court



G-Garbage 


J-Jamba Juice. 


K-Kay Jewelers 



M-Mannequin


P-Playstation


Q-Quarter






W-water fountain 




Y-Yogurt swirl 



Z-Zales


 At first we met at the institute, so everyone had a ride. At that point, there were about 30. When we arrived at the mall, the numbers greatly increased. 



This isn't even everyone. Some left too early. It was a great turn out nonetheless. 


Well it is time I get ready for bed, I am exhausted and have a long week!! It is worth it though for the wonderful weekend that is approaching. 

Countdown til Utah...





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top