Happy Thursday!

So first, you should all know that the boys added us back onto Facebook today. The war is over.


Yesterday was a "Lauren day/ catch up" day. It's my only day where I don't have volunteering or any class. Its a day when my house is in tip top shape, because I am able to catch up on dishes and get some cleaning done. I did go to the institute with Steph, walked home with Derek and Trent, only to turn right back around when I found out the bookstore finally had my book.





When I got there I ran into Taylor, Joren, and EJ! Joren is someone Taylor works with, I've come in contact with him a few times. Well he believes in magic and I learned a few things from him. A) I am a vampire because I have blue eyes. B) He cannot cast spells on me because I am too powerful. C) He loves casting spells on EJ!




Last night our ac was still out, so we went over to Taylor and EJ's house. Everyone watched a movie, but I was so out of it. I was just on my phone the whole time, looking through old pictures. Then it hit me that Sheridan is leaving in a week, and it made me really sad. I'm going to miss my sunshine! 

When we got home, it was cooler outside than in the house. Thankfully, we all made it through the night and the ac guy fixed it for real today. 

Today was a busy busy day!! 

Right after institute class, I met with my deaf mentor, Reggie. 

These are pictures from a video I had to make of our meeting. 

(hope you all love my cute face. I am signing mentor, btw)

This is Reggie. We met from the LDS institute. 

Then I had class for the rest of the day. I did find a second to take a picture with my roommates though. I never see them during the day, and we are semi matching. Not really.  




I had class until 6:30, well we actually got out early at 6! Which was lucky because I was meeting up my dad for dinner! He had a client move to Tucson, so he came for the day! He called me yesterday to ask if we could go to din, and I was looking forward to it all day today. He had to wait an hour and a half for me plus he let me choose where we ate. He is such a sweet daddy. I am excited to see my family this weekend. 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top