Weekend of a College Student.

When I say "a college student", I mean a mormon college student. No drinking/partying, just homework and YSA get togethers. 

Friday

I went to Practicum (observing the interpreter). 

During my lunch break I got the best fortune cookie ever. 


After practicum I had to meet with a group of girls to plan out our presentation. One of the girls had to unexpectedly go home for the weekend, thank goodness for Skype! 

Steph and Syd went to Chipotle, and had to wait 15 minutes for chicken and lettuce. Steph wrote an email of compliant and now recieved 4 free meals!! Now just burritos but a drink, guacamole, and chips! Looks like another roomie date is coming on! 

Later that night we went to a Relief Society activity that consisted of food, and tying blankets. We even took some fun pictures but those will be posted later. They were taken on the sister's camera! 

After the activity we watched "She's the Man", had an impromptu dance party, and played heads up!

Saturday

I have literally 12 huge assignments that are all due this Thursday, so I buckled down and did homework all day. Literally until 5. 

Thankfully, I got a break to watch the Relief Society Broadcast! Side note: It was amazing, I was definitely touched. All of my "conference questions" were answered! I recommend everyone watch it, even you fellas! 

After the broadcast, we decided to dress up and go out to eat! It was just what I needed: good company, junk food (pizookie), and fun! 




When we arrived home, Meagan, Alexis and Rachel were all there! They came down for a party, and asked if they could crash at my house! It was so fun to catch up with them until the party! 

When they left, I did a little more homework while watching "A Cinderella Story". 

Sunday. 

Annabeth just came into our room and said, "Lauren I love your friends" and then she showed me this. 



Oh sweet are they?? It was so fun for me to have them, they definitely didn't need to do anything. We will definitely enjoy all of it though! :) 

It is going to be a great day! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top