Planning: Everything.

I am going to explain my day in points. I like structure, that's me. :) 


1. I went to my institute council meeting this morning and realized I had a lot of planning to do!! Homecoming float, Halloween dance/carnival, and making a playlist of songs for the dance. I spent a loooong time today finding songs that were appropriate but i enjoyed that part! 

2. We are only starting our 5th week of school and spring classes are already posted! So I spent some time looking through what my counselor and I have planned then selected the classes in my "enrollment cart". 


Let me just say, what is up with an 8 am class? Classes within my major always start at 1230, 2, or 4! What is up with this early morning thing?? Maybe because the teacher is an athlete so she is up early training anyway! 

3. I went to miles to volunteer, and got there at 1230! I soon realized they were getting out at 1 for parent teacher conference! Let me tell ya, that was a lovely surprise! I wasn't even mad that it got ready, and drove down there! 

4. I was able to get a lot of homework done, a load of laundry and dishes! Go me! :) 

5. Fhe went really well! I asked 4 people if they could do the lesson but they all had other commitments that night. I thought oh well I'll do it! Then I had the idea of having everyone share a line from their favorite hymn! It was great to hear everyone's insight and have everyone involved! After the lesson, we played a game called "rock!" It ended up working out well and was really fun! I am so grateful for the way my family is working out. They are gems. 

6. After Fhe, I homeshared on iTunes with Steph! I was tryin to find more songs for the playlist for the dance but it soon turned into a minidance party! :) 

That's pretty much how my Monday went down! Happy Monday friends! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top