Temple Lovin

So I have an early day tomorrow, so I should be asleep. Instead I am fantasizing, and falling deeper in love with the temple. It all started with trying to see if the temple was open during conference weekend. Unfortunately, it is not! From that research though, I got more invested. I found a fun fact. 

"For many years, the Mesa Arizona Temple was known as the "Lamanite Temple," as it was the destination of annual temple excursions for Hispanic and Native American members of the Church, especially the Mexican Saints." Pretty sure the Tucson temple will take over that title, "Lamanite Temple". 

I also found a gallery of pictures that you will all enjoy...





(JaKelle :) ) 













Like oh my goodness. Just the beauty alone should make everyone want to get married here! Then you tie in the fact that you can be together forever! Holy cow! 

Dear future spouse,
     
      Below is the address of where to meet me whenever you (and I) are ready.


Love, Mrs Lauren ____________


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top