Not Your Typical Sunday.


Even though it was the 5th Sunday, we had fast sunday since it is conference next week. 

I always just love testimony meeting. I wish it could go all 3 hours.

Unfortunately, I did come to an end. 

I got to ditch Sunday School today, but it wasn't ditching because I was needed elsewhere. Stephanie's family was in-charge of break the fast, so we helped prepare everything during 2nd hour. 


There were lots of people helping out.






After we were all finished, we had to go to third hour to meet our home teachers, and visiting teaching partner. 

In Relief Society, we learned that "We are all in this together". 

And then when we met our home teachers, the theme was "The Start of Something New". 

It was a high school musical sunday. 


Meet Brandi: My visiting teaching companion and roommate from last year. I was ecstatic when I found out we were together! To add to that happiness, we teach Annabeth, and Stephanie! Best assignment ever! 



 Meet our home teachers: Derek and Cody. 


They gave a sweet lesson, and I can already tell they are going to be THE BEST home teachers ever. They have already made it clear, that they would do anything for us, and I believe them 100%. It is going to be a good year, knowing we have 2 brethren watching out for us! 

After 3rd hour, it was finally time to eat!

The food was divine of course. 

When everyone was finished eating, we had to clean everything up though. We got home at 530, which is super good! Especially for starting break the fast at 4. 

At 6 I had a meeting to plan the Halloween Dance/Carnival. If you live in Tucson and are between 18-30, you better be there! It was going to be the party of the year! 

Right when the meeting was over, the sister missionaries snatched me up for a lesson. It was wonderful of course!! 


Now I am home getting ready for my busiest week of the semester! Wish me luck! Feel free to bring me food. :) 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top