Well it's my favorite day of the week!! Wednesdays are always great!! So I only have a few "happenings" today!
1. I ran a lot of errands like mailing a letter, grocery shopping, depositing a check, etc. I love running errands! It is a nice break from school/life.
2. I went to Miles, and witnessed an awful surprise! The nurses came in to check the kids for lice.
When I was in elementary school, I think I had lice 2 times. It just kept getting passed throughout my school. We tried Mayo, the awful smelling lice shampoo and every possible solution we heard. We could not get rid of it, until we (Morgan and I) received a priesthood blessing. We have not had it since that blessing.
When I saw the kids getting checked, I instantly could smell mayonnaise, and my head became very itchy. I had the nurse check me, and I WAS ALL CLEAR! Thank goodness!!
3. We fed the missionaries dinner! The way all of our schedules worked out, we decided it was best if I just made all of it. We are feeding them again next week so they will take over next time. We asked the missionaries if they had any requests and they said lasagna! I scored, it was pretty easy!
The minute they walked in, it sounded like a celebrity walked in. Steph and Syd were screaming and freaking out! It is pretty obvious that we love them! After we ate, I got up to take a picture for my blog, but everyone misinterpreted it for a photo shoot! Haha!
(this was not posed)
(Fake laughing)
After all the pictures (I have at least 10 I didn't post), they gave us a sweet lesson. Next time they do it, I will try to record it! At one point though, Elder Dayley was trying to spell LDS, but accidentally spelt LSD. In his defense, he was spelling everything upside down. Oh and before the lesson Sister Hendricks said another prayer but she said Anna bell instead of Annabeth. Between they prayer and misspelling LDS, we were laughing like little school girls!
When the missionaries were leaving, there were more cute candid moments.
Syd and Sister Eyre
Sister Missionaries are the best thing that has happened to third ward.







0 comments:
Post a Comment