Chuck E Cheese PAAAARTY.


Today was a splendid day! 

1. I wrote Sheridan/Sister Anderson my first letter, so of course I had to document it! I cant wait to see one in my mailbox from her! 



2. Clark's birthday was on Wednesday, so to celebrate, he decided to go to Chuck E Cheese. Lemme tell ya, it was so much fun!!! I enjoyed being a kid again. 





Their kid cups. 










Can you guess who won?? NATALIE!!! 






We werent too good....


The boys taking their "roomie picture"


rock it EJ!



The birthday boy/ Clark/ MACC daddy!


3. After Chuck E Cheese we raced home because we had people coming over for a movie night/house warming party! We made it before people showed up, but I left real quick to get a few last minute things! When I got home, it was packed. This picture doesnt do justice, but there wasnt a lot of room plus all the body heat made it real hot! 


We watched "Now You See Me", but I feel like I need to watch it again. It blew my mind. Then we played "the question game". It's too hard to explain over a blog, but it was really funny!! A lot of statements/questions about Steph, Cody, Sawyer, Trent, Ammon and EJ. Especially ones about dating and marriage. You can tell what's on our minds! Everyone left at like 11, so we cleaned and now im blogging. Yes 11 is early. I think it's funny college parties end sooner when we have so much freedom. But i guess we are all just tired and use to all this power! 

4. For any of you observant peeps, I got work off today. I told em I've been sick and needed my rest. Which is 1000000% true. There is no way I could do another overnight with this stupid cold. 

That's about it.  
Goodnight for now and Happy Friday!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top