Today was lovely.
1. In institute, we had a great lesson. There was a quote from President Hinckley, and now I want to read every talk he has ever given. I forgot how much I love that sweet man! But seriously, I'm excited to study some of his words. :)
2. I didn't have one of my classes today, and the other got out early. score!! Before my last class of the day, we had an intense cramming for our test! It was fun though! Anything done with friends is enjoyable! :) Plus I think I did well on my test!
3. It was customer appreciation day, so Jimmy Johns had $1 subs! Of course I had to take advantage of it!! I went after my second class, and it actually wasn't too packed. The guy wrote down my order, and then when it was almost my time to pay, I realized I forgot my wallet in my other bag! How embarrassing!! Who can't afford a sub for a dollar?? I walked out to my car, hoping I magically would have some cash stashed away! Luckily I had lots of change, so I walked back in and got my sub! My class didn't get out til 1:45, so by the time I was heading back home, it was 2:15. I was STARVING. I decided to take a pic of my sub for my blog...
I'm a freak!
This one is a little better?
4. After my last class, I went with my deaf mentor to a volleyball game! It was actually a lot of fun! My favorite was this little boys reaction. When he saw us signing, he said, "Do you know sign language??" I said, yes, (pointing to Reggie) he is deaf. Then the boy ran to tell his friends, so excited he saw a deaf person! That's how I felt when I was first learning ASL. Deaf people are just so famous!
5. IT IS MY MOTHER'S BIRTHDAY!!!! I posted a picture, and it was blown up with comments all day. I loved it though. It just solidified how amazing my mother is. Even though it was her birthday, she did nothing for herself. She went to the temple to support a previous YW going through, helped with a lunch, and went to Taylor's choir concert. I'm 100% sure she wouldn't have wanted it any other way though. She is my idol. Love her!


0 comments:
Post a Comment