First, I have a little shout out to Steph! Last night she got her guitar out and had a jam session. She is a talented lady! Her husband is going to be grateful for this talent of hers. (She doesn't know this picture was taken)
So today for devotional, it was a dating panel from the institute teacher's wifes. It was so fun to hear all their stories and words of wisdom. Now that we have heard all about dating, the bar is high for Tucson YSA! Better start asking the girls out, boys!
Tonight Sister Nymeyere had a dinner for Elder Deere, since he goes home this month! She didn't really invite anyone (so it doesn't seem like she has favorites), but anyone that hears about it is welcome! So Steph, Annabeth and I decided to go out there! It was a half hour drive but beautiful scenery! Here are some pictures of the dinner.
A majority of us that were there.
When you want to take a pic with a missionary, how do you pose? You can't touch. So instead you act unsure like Elder Deere is demonstrating!
Our lovely hostess. We love her. So much. Anyone that has ever been in the UofA institute can testify of what a great woman she is.
After our fun din, we drove back home. Well actually I decided to go to a movie night, even though I was an hour and a half late! I caught the end of "she's the man" and then chatted with peeps.
When I was leaving, I realized I was turned around and couldn't find my car. I know I naturally have a bad sense of direction but their apartment structure really is confusing. Anyway, I was walking around and realized I was at building 7 but needed to be at 3. Thankfully I ran into Noah and Alec. As soon as I started walking with them, I found my car. I was still grateful that they were kind enough to walk with me.
Now I'm at work, doing my third overnight shift! Only 2 more after this, woo hoo!! Anyway one of the girls got an iPhone and wanted to compare phones. A second later I realized she was taking pictures of me on my phone. Eventually I convinced her to take a picture together, but no more of just me.







0 comments:
Post a Comment