Church, Spirit, Food, Friends= LOVE

I am running out of ideas for titles, as you can see.

Sunday was grand.

1. I got to sit by an investigator named, Sherly. She is a sweetheart and very wise! She has a goal to be baptized September 28th, and boy am I excited for her! I've only gone to one lesson with her, but she is amazing! I will definitely be the first one at the baptism! 

2. We had linger longer after church and had the BEST TREAT EVER! 


It is a pizookie in case you can't tell! They even said we could have seconds but i exerted major self control. Pizookies are tied for my favorite dessert (my other fave is scotcheroos), so it was a big deal. 

3. Cierra and I both wore jean shorts. Just kidding! They are skirts! Photocred: Steph


4. I bet you can guess who I ran into again... Elder Bown! It has been happening frequently, but it is a big deal every time! I can't keep saying goodbye to you though, Elder Bown! 

4. I got finally set apart for my calling. Let me just tell you that the priesthood is indeed the power of God and it is 100% real. What a special privilege we have to receive of those blessings. 

5. I went to a friend's to watch Charly, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I cried. No matter how many times I've seen it, I always cry and fall more in love with that movie. I also love Charly, and last night I realized why. It's because she reminds me a lot of Sheridan. So naturally, I gotta love Charly!

6. Speaking of the devil. Last night I was about to look at my countdown app to see how many days are already down. In my head I was thinking, oh she's already been gone about a month! Then it dawned on me that it hasn't even been a week yet! SHOOT!!! I'm not off to a good start. In my defense though, I haven't seen her for a long time because of school, and then I only saw her for quick visit before she left. God speed, please. 

7. I finally got a husband for fhe! I told him we need to take a picture (thinking I could blog it) but I think he thought i was kidding. He's probably scared of me now. Someone told him he needs to propose to make it official, to which he blushed. I tried to egg him on, but he wouldn't do it. Maybe I'll follow in my mother's foot steps and propose tonight. ;) Either way, I will get a picture with him tonight! I regret not getting one with my family last year! 

8. Oh my gosh! How could I have forgotten?? I got asked to give a talk in church! Luckily it isn't until after conference, or I probably would be freaking out! Well freaking out more than I already am. Wish me luck!  

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top