GAME DAY

Saturdays rock! 

I woke up and decided I didn't feel like doing any homework. So you better believe I didn't even log onto D2l (my school's homework website). Don't worry none of it is even due til Tuesday. 

Instead I talked to Steph and Syd, while eating breakfast! Then I watched old dance dvds! So many fun memories came back. I realized how great dance really was in high school. I definitely didn't appreciate it in the moment as much as I should have. 

After my marathon, I got ready for the day before Syd's family got here! They bleed blue and red! Brother Richardson drives down for every home game, and then Avery (her little sister), and Sister Richardson play at the house. It was so fun having them! Sister Richardson was so sweet to buy us lunch too. 





After lunch, I went to the institute for a lesson with the missionaries. I wasn't being taught, I was just there for support! Anyway it went great! Missionaries are special people, and the gospel being shared is a beautiful thing. There are so many details that go into God's church but the structure of how they teach it, is perfect. I love going to missionary lessons! 

Right after the lesson, I walked over to the game with Elizabeth! The game doesn't start til 730, but you have to be there early. After 2 hours of waiting, the game finally started! 

Trent asked me what my favorite part of the game was and honestly, its whenever we get to dance. I love when they play good music and we get to jam! It was pretty great winning too, plus the 2 free tacos! 

Here are some pre-game pictures...




Our first game of the season!! 



So there is a brief story for the last picture. Taylor and EJ are roommates. They are best friends but they argue like siblings. Anyway during the game, Taylor kept messing with Ej. So eventually he went and poured water down his shirt! It was pretty funny. That is what is occurring in the picture. 



After the game, we got our two free tacos like i already mentioned. We realized while we were walking that every weekend there has been a proposal in my ward. Literally 3 weeks in a row! So who is next?? I told Trent to propose to me, but he refused. It's okay, I will hopefully find out who my husband is tomorrow anyway! (Fhe partner)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top