I'm going to start with last night...
So after din we went over to a friends for a movie night, but that ended quickly. We walked in and it was WAAAAY TO CROWDED!!! We said hello, and then went back to my house. We played apples to apples and I came in second place!!
Here are the words that describe me (aka my cards that i won with).
I'd say they were a good mix!! Especially the trashy.
We spent the rest of the night on a group text. It sounds lame, but it was so much fun!!
Okay now we are up to today.
So we were going to go on a hike this morning. I was excited to share it with you all, but we didnt end up going. We decided sleep was more important and that we would go when it was cooler. So once i finally got up, I did do something productive. I exercised and stretched, after who knows how long. Then we hit the mall and all the sweet labor day sales!!
Then we hit up a labor day party, even though we were 2 hours late. We got food (well i did, my roommates didn't), and then we left. Everyone was giving us a hard time for coming late. So thats two nights where we didn't stay because we were late! Next time we are going early to redeem ourselves!!
We went to Taylor's and EJ's house after but their gate is locked. I decided to hop the fence, but it didnt go as well as i hoped. When I jumped from the top, my shirt got caught and it ripped!! Good thing i went shopping today, right?
Once we finally got up to their apartment, we played a game called Sequence!! Unfortunately, i did not win!! It was still fun nonetheless.
We eventually went home, and got ready for fhe. We went to the turtle pond on campus (i finally got to see it), and played capture the flag!! My team did indeed win this time, although i didnt contribute all that much. Then we went to the institute and had rootbeer floats. Now i am super tired and ready for bed! I have a meeting at 7:30 tomorrow. That is very early my friends!! So goodnight and i hope you all had a great labor day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment