Can't believe this is only my second week of school! It was a good day though!
I usually have a meeting on Monday mornings, but it got moved to Tuesday morning due to labor day. I remembered all day until it was time to set my alarm... I set it for my normal Tuesday schedule, so I totally slept through my meeting! Whoops!! Good thing Brother Bauer is forgiving and there are a lot of other people there! :)
When I finally got up, my house was freezing!!!! None of us could get out of bed. Now our air is off, we wonder if it froze or something last night. Land Lady is going to kill us!
Once i finally got ready, I went to waffle Tuesday! It was great, let me tell ya! I got to socialize for a bit and then I went to institute! Turns out it was Brother Dalton's bday the day before, but he didnt tell any of us!!
I have a hour and a half break between institute and my next class. I was hoping to use it for homework, but that has not quite happened yet! We went on an adventure to the bookstore, only to find out our book is still not in! Then we went back and talked about all our classes together, and ASL in general. My poor friends have just about every class with me, plus institute, and some are in my ward too!! I am grateful for them though, they are fun girls! (That's a little shout out for you- Cierra, Liz, and Ren).
Classes were really good though! I love my last one of the day, we pretty much just talked the whole time. Socializing is a very important aspect of school, right? When I got done with class, i had a lovely surprise.
That's what group chat does I guess!! It was fun reading on my walk home though!
By the time I got home, it was time for SYTYCD!!!!! For any of you who don't know, that stands for "so you think you can dance". This season isnt as good as previous ones but its still fun to watch! While I was watching, my "house mate/roommate/suitemate" (that's for you Derek) brought me dinner!! I am just being spoiled rotten lately!!
Steph got a job today!! To celebrate we decided to go buy some Ben and Jerrys!
This is why Syd is so skinny!!
When we got home, that's when the party started!
Steph dancing.
Annabeth twerking.
Steph twerking.
I realized a friend hadn't texted me back (TRENT MCCORMICK) about the meeting I missed today. I heard I got an assignment, so I was eager to know what that was about. So Syd gave me the wonderful idea of posting on his Facebook wall. That eventually turned into all my roommates chiming in plus his roommate. Well I guess he didnt feel the love, so now we are in a war. He deleted all of us, as did Derek (it was a joke, they arent really mad). SO THE WAR IS SO ON!!!! (even though i wont see them again til Monday, it is so on!!)




0 comments:
Post a Comment