Missionaries, Missionaries and More Missionaries.

I feel like all my posts include something about missionaries. But let's get real, they are my age group, instant friends, plus all my friends are on missions. So we just connect. This is my probably my last post  about my tucson missionaries for awhile!

Today I got to waffle Tuesday and I was overwhelmed with all my favorite Tucson missionaries. Naturally I made them take a picture with me.

Left to right: Elder Bown, Elder Dayley, Elder Deere, Elder Wasden and Elder Despot (sp?)


Both of these fellas go home tomorrow, so I had to take a picture with them. They are both from Utah but Elder Deere is going to Spain!! 


I'll give an update on Monday now. 

1. I met with an advisor and now I have to change something in my schedule. I was sort of stressing out, but I think it will end up liking it more now.

2. FHE went a million times better than the week before! Everyone gave input in the lesson and the activity went well. I am pumped for the rest of the year! My family is great! Side note: I didn't get a picture with my partner. I forgot because I was running all over the place. 

3. I volunteered at Miles Elementary again and I almost made a kid cry. I kindly asked him repeatedly to stop talking. I threatened that they had 2 strikes, and if they got a third strike, I would move them. Well they didn't stop, so I asked the boy to move seats because he kept talking. He did not want to budge! I eventually pulled the "Do you want me to tell Latrina?" Then he finally got up, but boy was he mad at me! Oh and someone threw up today too. That was NOT my fault though. I promise. 

Quick story, in 1st grade, I did not feel good, so I asked my teacher if i could go to the nurse. She said school ended in 2 hours, and just stick it out. Well I ended up throwing up in PE. I was so embarrassed. So you can imagine that I definitely had some sympathy for the student that threw up yesterday. 

One more class and then I'm home for the night! Thank goodness because I have lots to do! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top