Sister Sheridan Anderson.

This post is dedicated to Miss Sheridan Anderson, soon to be Sister Anderson.

Today was her farewell talk before she leaves on Wednesday for the MTC, until she goes to Mississippi. After she talked, I was thinking about our friendship over the years. I realized I loved her before I even knew her.

The summer going into 7th grade, Tannis Manning (i wrote Crandall at first, but had to change it) told me there was a girl in her ward that I would love. She explained how fun and sweet she was, I knew I had to find this girl. The first day of seventh grade, I didn't see her at all. Then the 3rd day, there was a girl in pe that had missed learning how to open our lockers. She asked me to help her, turns out, it was THE sheridan anderson.

We instantly became friends. Everytime I would see her, she would run and give me a hug. I instantly loved her.

Sheridan's bday party in 7th grade. 


Fast forward 9th grade, Sher, Kel and I all had cheer together. We had 4 classes together, cheer after school, dance at a studio, and would play after school. We were always together. One day Sheridan said, "Can we be best friends?" To which Kelley said, "I kinda thought we already were". Sheridan just needed to state it.


Nerd day freshman 




Sophomore year 




Junior year below. 





Senior year below...












Graduated below...
















To this day, I don't see them everyday, but we are still best friends. 

Sheridan has taught me how to love everyone. That is a huge deal for any girl in this world. The world teaches to judge and gossip, but Sheridan loves her friends and enemies. Let's get real, she doesnt have any enemies.

I thought I wouldn't cry at all today, but I could not be more wrong. The minute she started talking, I just started crying. I cried through the whole talk, as well as when I saw her after. They were tears of joy and happiness. I felt so proud of her and so much love for her. I feel so blessed to be her friend.




We love Sister Durrant. 




I am so grateful for technology so we may keep in touch in these next 18 months. I love my Sister Anderson. God speed.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top