Saturday was a much needed "Stahle girl day", although we were definitely missing Morgan. We went and saw Austenland, which i definitely recommend! It is a chick flick with humor.
Then we ran to Target to get Nate some church shoes, but instead I ended up buying 2 new shoes! Actually, my mom bought them for me. Shopping with my momma was a great idea!
Alie makes everything fun. She is a spaz and i love her!!
Then DJ got home and said he wanted to ask a girl to homecoming. He is a junior by the way. Anyway so we whipped something together and then I ran to Nielsons. (It was a part of the asking, i wasnt just hungry). Here is how it turned out.
We also helped DJ's friend ask, so by the time we got home, it was about midnight. I was wiped out from 4 hours of sleep the night before, so I crashed. It was a fun day of spending time with my family.




0 comments:
Post a Comment