Good Samaritan?

This morning, I went to Miles to help out in the classroom. Since I went at 9 and it's not as hot, I figured I should just walk (it is only 3 blocks). Well I worked hard, didn't make anyone cry today, got 2 hugs from students, and then headed home. When I was walking a car pulled over and this guy says, "Hey it's hot. Want a ride?" I didnt even think twice, I just said no thanks and kept walking. Looking back I'm surprised I didn't freak out, or spray him with my mace. I still can't decide if it was nice or creepy. What do you think??

I took a picture with my name tag, for my portfolio, thought I might as well share. 


After I ate lunch, I did the new iphone update that EVERYONE has been posting about on Facebook. It is so different. This is my texting and screen. 




It's really cute though, and the camera has a lot of cool new features! I recommend downloading it! 

My day has been pretty chill, so I wont bore you with the rest of it! These last 2 posts have been pretty boring, I'll try to have more fun tomorrow! :) 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top