Everyday Can Be a Good Day!

After being sick for a few days and being in locked up in the house. I decided to put on my big girl pants and go to school. I can proudly say I made it through the day! I did want to just lay down and sleep. Plus I had to get up often to blow my nose (im sure you all were dying to know that), but I made it!

There were even a few highlights. Life can always be good, if you make it good plus appreciate the little things.

1. I was able to work on an assignment that was stressing me out with some friends. Not quite done, but I know how to complete it now!

2. Yesterday I received a message on Facebook for Elder Grayson Allen. It was allowed of course, his mission is allowed to facebook, FaceTime, everything to anyone in the world! Granted he doesnt know every language, but it is still a really cool thought. Anyway he messaged me asking if I knew of anyone he could teach/talk to via FaceTime. I told him no, but that I would keep my heart, eyes, and mind open. He replied hours later saying, don't forget to pray too! That night I prayed to have a missionary experience and know who could use the light of Christ. Literally the next day/today I had a missionary experience. I wont go into all the details, but God is real. His church is true, and He cares about every single person on this earth.

3. When I came home from school at 6:30 (long day in my eyes), my roommate Annabeth, had dinner all ready! I love having sweet roommates!

4. We then went to see "Man of Steel" on campus for free! Oh and when I went to buy popcorn, it was only 2 dollars, and on top of that, a drink came with it! So I got into a movie, popcorn and a drink for 2 dollars. That doesnt even happen at the dollar theater!

5. I saved the best for last!


I saw Elder Bown again!

He goes home in 6 days. Usually when an elder is leaving, we all go to U-swirl and take pictures. Unfortunately he is not in U3 anymore so that isn't happening. So when we ran into him at the institute, we had to get a "goodbye picture". Even with my sick look, it was worth it! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top