Happy Tuesday friends!!
I can definitely tell Midterms are approaching/starting this week for 2 reasons.
1. I have yawned a million times today and wanted to just close my eyes in every class.
2. The first 20 minutes of institute, there were only 5 people (including myself) there.
Besides institute, my day was pretty boring, full of homework/studying.
There were 2 great highlights though!!
1. My roommates decided to have a Canada party. I had class late, so I got home a little late, but I didn't miss any of the fun!! We had a Canadian dish, Canadian treats, and Canada Dry (Ginger Ale) while listening to some classic Canadian artists.
Meet Ali: She served a mission in Canada and just got home this summer.
Meet Marcus and EJ: They are also Canadian.
Annabeth and Steph wish they were Canadians.
It was a fabulous party!!
When it was over, I went outside to move my car (they stole my parking spot) and this is when my second highlight comes in...
I FINALLY GOT A LETTER FROM SISTER ANDERSON!!!
She is rockin it out there, and I just love her.
Conference/Utah Countdown:



0 comments:
Post a Comment