Yesterday and today I pretty much spent the whole day stressing.
Background: I was trying to delegate and plan the Institute Halloween Carnival/Dance that is this Friday. The problem is that everytime I planned a meeting, we would get 3/4s of the group saying they could't meet. Then when I started delegating stuff, no one answered. I wanted to rip out my hair.
So when I finally saw someone from my group at church on Sunday, we did some planning. I left feeling relieved that we had a plan, but stressed with how much that needed to get done.
I made a goal to never do homework on Sunday, but I was so close to allowing myself just once. I didn't break my streak, and now I am grateful!
Now you are caught up.
So today I was stressing, I had a break in the Wendy's drive through. So I decided to check my email- it is missionary monday! I was just really hoping to have an email from Sheridan, knowing that would lighten up my mood. Well I received the best news!!!!!
This cute missionary, Johnathan is coming home from Africa!! He was scheduled to come home November 12th, but they had a change of plans. He will arrive home Tuesday evening, and then released Wednesday! That news certainly brightened my day!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment