Halloween Round 1.


Thursday. 

School was long as usual, but the fun happened, in the PM. 

Soukey (someone in my ward) got baptized!! 

Steph and AB made treats for it. Not only that, but Steph made my favorite treat!!! We have had left overs and I'm pretty sure any weight I lost from working out is now right back. Oh well. 

The baptism was beautiful though. I'm very happy I got to go! 




Steph needed a knife to cut the scootchoreoos.. 


1320 with Soukey. 

After the baptism, we had some friends over, and just hung out. 


Friday. 

I had practicum in Sierra Vista once again. 

After Steph and I went to Buffalo Exchange and bought some lovely clothes. 

Right after we went to Jimmy Johns for our "packed din" for the hike. 


Steph looked so cute in her t-shirt, toe shoes, and sweater around her waist. 


We went on a night hike, and stopped half way to tell stories and eat. 


We didn't make it to 7-falls like we wanted, we just started too late. It was still a fun hike for sure!! 

After the hike, we got shakes, and went to Walmart. 


This is AB wearing Brian's glasses, she is the cutest hipster!!


Sometimes when someone takes your parking spot, it stresses you out and you make EJ back out for you. This happened to Steph. 



Saturday. 

I was going to wake up early, but I just couldnt do it. 


Steph and I went dress shopping with Natalie! We were in heaven!! 




We all tried on a crown, and some of us a veil. 




Right after the dress shopping, I had to run to the stake BBQ. 

There are family wards in my stake, so we were in charge of the carnival/fun. 

I was in charge of the obstacle course, since I already set one up a few weeks ago. 

The best part was getting to see little girls giggle as they were racing, and hold little 2-3 year olds hands as they were on the balance beam. Kids are the best. It was a long 2 hours, kids are exhausting, but it was worth it! 

After, I met up with Steph and we went to the Linden Building to get ideas for the Halloween Dance. Gabe also joined us. That building does not need a lot of decorating, it is pretty scary as is. 

This is the creepy basement that no one knew existed. Not even the bishop. 



Steph and I went on a date after.










We planned to stay home and watch a cute movie, but ended up looking up wedding dresses. Soon we decided to go to a dance party! We needed a costume though and Steph had a brilliant idea of being cows. So we ran to Walmart and pulled our costume together in a few minutes. 




Yay for the weekend. 

Hopefully next week I will do better at blogging. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top