Before any party, it takes a lot of preparation: cleaning, preparing food, getting the word out, etc.
Well my party is this weekend, but I've had a lot to get done before then so I can party! So it's been a very busy week!
Wednesday
We had the missionaries over for dinner!!
Stephanie took charge this time, and it was a great success!
It was also Elder Dayley's year mark so we celebrated with cheesecake!
The whole cheesecake was gone by the end of the night!
Later that night, Clark came over and relieved me of some stress. He helped me plan the obstacle course for a YSA activity. It's gonna be bomb now!!!
Thursday
I think i must have been wearing a sign that said "praise Lauren day". I just felt so loved all day!! Everyone was complimenting me and telling me they love me! God knew I needed it for my long day!
I was gone from 830am-8 pm.
During class, someone announced a UAlert they got! I checked my phone and saw this.
Sweet, right? Ha not! Luckily it wasn't super close to the building I was in. They never found anyone or weapon, and announced it was "ALL CLEAR" 50,000 times. If you didn't find anything within 20 minutes, how does that make it all clear Not sure, but I still felt safe.
After class was finally over, I met my roommates at chipotle! We got 4 free meals which included: burrito, drink, chips and guacamole. The guy ringing us up didn't believe us. He was so skeptical even after seeing the card 10 times! We still got our free food nonetheless! It pays to complain about the service sometimes (That is how we got the free food).
Friday
By the end of today I will have traveled 5 and a half hours! But I will be in the beautiful land of Utah! Not quite ready for the cold weather but SO ready for family, conference, friends, and sleep! :)




your the cutest!
ReplyDelete