17. What Can You Do At 17?

After such a busy week, I'm grateful this week is more relaxed.


The school is volunteer at on Mondays and Wednesdays is on October break. The school I observe the interpreter at has early release Friday. So that minimized my schedule.

I still am keeping busy, don't you worry! There is a YSA activity this Friday that I need to prepare for, plus I need to finalize the music for the Halloween dance. 

Today is a special day though! It is my sweet brother'a birthday!!! He is 17, I can't believe it!! 







All the ladies love him for these 5 reasons:
1) He can sing, and super well. 
2) He is kind to literally everyone. He says hi to anyone he passes in the hall! 
3) He is genius. 
4) He works hard. He is always chosen to do "a mans work". 
5) He has such innocence about him, he really tries to be righteous in all things.

He is an amazing young! Happy 17th Birthday David! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top