Sweetest Day

"Sweetest Day is observed on the third Saturday of October by anyone who wants to recognize someone special and show appreciation for others."

Guys, this is today!!

I was going to make a post dedicated to all of my loves, but really. I just have too many. That just shows how blessed I truly am!! Thank goodness for Birthdays, it gives us a chance to recognize one of our loves at least once every year!

So in honor of sweetest day, my best friend got engaged!!!!!




They are so cute. I found out he was going to propose last night right before I was about to drive with her. I WAS FILLED SO MUCH EXCITMENT!! It was seriously the hardest secret of my life!!! I'm so happy for them!!!

Anyway she called me after it happened, but I was at the store and by then they were driving to the ASU Game! I knew I was going to see her after, so I let her go. I made her send a picture of the ring of course. 


BEAUTIFUL. It is so Kel, it is perfect. 


After the game, we went to din to celebrate her birthday, and their engagement of course! 

Funny story, so Vanita and I ended up going to the wrong location. Once we were about to be seated we realized they went to the one on Stapley and we went to the one on Superstition Springs. 

We finally did figure it all out. I loved hearing all the details about the engagement from both points of view!! Like how he almost blew it, hands shanky, and how she was taking her sweet time eating since she had NO IDEA. 

Here is a pic from our din. 



Then we went back to her house and watched a cute chick flick. 




Their date is Feb 11, 2014! I am so excited for them!!! CONGRADULATIONS KELLEY AND ERIC!!!!! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top