Today was Sarah's wedding day!! She is my sister's best friend growing up, so basically my other sister. She looked absolutely stunning. When I saw her in the line, I felt like I could cry. In fact, my eyes did tear up a little. I'm so happy for her and Rocky.
This is one of their bridal pics she posted today.
Another good thing about weddings is all the friends you see!!
Plus all the people from my family ward!
When I saw these girls though, my heart was just so happy.
Kiley and Ken will forever be my loves.
Kelley as well, I was happy to see her too. :)
We were busy socializing so her food got cold, so she warmed it up with the candle.
We got a picture with the bride of course. :)
And my sista! I love when we are both home! (she is at byu)
Sparklers are a must when the bride and groom exit!
After the wedding we went to Kels. It was fun to catch up, and just talk.
Vanita found this beaut, I think she pulls it off well.
Can I just be honest?
I love my friends, so much!
It was so fun to catch up with them and spend time with them.
I really miss all my friends on missions though. Especially Sheridan. 17 more months. Please tell me it will speed up. I kept thinking about her tonight and how much she would have loved certain things. Or how she would be so happy Kiley is getting baptized. I just miss her, so much. I am glad she is loving her mission though. Otherwise, it would be harder to let her go.







0 comments:
Post a Comment