Friday was a crazy, but fun day! I was going to wake up early and get stuff done, but I was exhausted. I eventually did get up and go to devotional though. That is when all the fun started.
Devotional was great. It was a conference recap and then Brother Bauer told us some fun facts about the "behind the scenes".
After devotional we went to dollar lunch.
Now I need to introduce you to my new friend: Jaxon.
He is visiting a friend in my ward named, Andrew. Jaxon is practically Mason Passey's twin. They are both super outgoing, crazy, and flirty. Anyway, after devotional Andrew had to go to a 4 hour class. Jaxon didn't want to have to sit in there for forever, so he just came with us.
Steph loved having a friend that would actually cuddle with her.
We had to run errands at Walmart and Target in preparation for EJ's party. This was pretty much Jaxon the whole time. Messing around and keeping us alive.
Our cute hats!
When we were done shopping, we got to work! We cleaned, moved furniture, decorated and Steph made cupcakes. Once we were all done, we went to Jimmy John's to celebrate EJ's birth! We made him wear a birthday boy ribbon!
After the party started!!
We had to move the couch outside, but it was nice for those that didn't want to dance.
We started with games while people were still coming.
Games are always a good idea in my eyes.
For a part of the game, we had to go outside, so we decided to go on the roof.
I love Steph, she is a gem of a friend.
After games, the dance officially started.
After some dancing, we mixed it up with a little karaoke!
After the karaoke, I insisted on more dancing.
Overall the party was rockin!!!
The majority of the party left at 1, and then we still had to clean up!
By 2:30, everyone was home and the house was clean.
Saturday
I'm feeling the effects of partying too hard.
My back is sore, my throat hurts/no voice, and legs are sore.
It was all so worth it though!
I'm ready for another party today!

































0 comments:
Post a Comment