Today I was going to go to institute, but I just couldn't get out of bed. I decided being sick is a good enough excuse to miss.
An hour later, I finally got out of bed, pulled my hair up, put on a shirt, and headed out the door (I did wash my face and brush my teeth of course).
I had a mini cram session with my friends. It is definitely much more fun when you have friends involved.
After we headed over to class and took our midterm. At the end of the class, I wondered if I attended the correct Midterm. Just kidding, I knew most, but some questions, I am positive we never discussed in class, nor was it in the readings. Not too excited to get my grade back.
Next I was on the road to Mesa!!
I love listening to music, especially when I can sing my heart out with no one around. So driving an hour and a half is pretty enjoyable to me.
So I typically never feel awkward, but as I was driving I felt a wave of awkwardness. There was a guy in the bed of the truck, and he was directly facing me. He was just staring at me. I can't really look elsewhere because I'm driving, so I eventually just got over. But really dude? Couldn't you sit on the other side, or look to the side? Did you have to stare me down??
Well I did make it to mesa, managed to eat some food, and now I am just going to relax.
WEEKENDS ARE THE BEST THING EVER.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
About Me:
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(78)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Always A Little Sunshine.
- Halloween Round 1.
- Welcome Back PLL. Well For Tonight.
- You Think You Hate Mondays? Think Again!
- Sweetest Day
- Tis the Wedding Season.
- Early Start to the Weekend.
- Shine Like The Sun
- M.I.A.
- A+ Weekend.
- Elmer's Birthday Party
- Cancer Sucks.
- 17. What Can You Do At 17?
- Conference Weekend.
- Pre-party
- Canadian Party
-
▼
October
(16)
0 comments:
Post a Comment