Today I am "Missing In Action".
I didn't go to Miles, because I was still not feeling well.
When Steph came home for lunch, I went with her to see if eating would help. I managed to eat almost all my food, but after 15 minutes I regretted eating.
On the bright side...
1. I'm not in-charge of FHE tonight. Thankfully my partner said he has it under control.
2. I got to talk to my mom and chat for a bit.
3. I watched an episode of "New Girl". Everyone has been saying it is their favorite, so I decided I need to test it out!
4. I looked at my schedule for next semester and my 8 am class got moved to 11! Hallelujah!
5. It is Monday which means p-day for missionaries!! Whenever I get the notification that I have an email, I get really happy!!
It hit me today how many people are coming home soon...
Dylan gets home this Wednesday!
Johnathan gets home in 4 weeks!
Kevin gets home in 2 1/2 months!
Then people like Holly have been out 8 months! Time flew!
Countdown for Sister A: 512 days! One month and 3 days down!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment