This is going to be a rockin week!! I don't really have any homework, but I do have a lot of other things that require my time and keep me busy.
Today had two big highlights though.
1. My 2 and a half hour class, only went on for an hour! Getting out of class early is better than no homework! Especially when the class usually goes til 630! Since I got out so early, I decided to take time for myself and go to the gym.
This is my first time going to the Rec this semester! Don't worry, I have worked out, just not at the gym until today. It was a great reminder of how out of shape I'm in, but it felt great to work out!! Once I was done, I kept hoping I had already lost some inches! If only it worked that way! :)
2. Tonight was the PLL Halloween special!
It was great to see my friends again!
PLL is notorious for making something look suspensful and then having nothing happen. It has gotten to the point where I don't even freak out when something "scary" happens, because I know nothing will really happen.
In honor of PLL, we went to Chipotle to keep our PLL tradition going.
Life is good friends.


0 comments:
Post a Comment