Warning: Lots of venting
I haven't blogged since Monday, but to be honest, I had no time.
I was in charge of the Halloween Dance/Carnvial that was today/Friday. I really did a lot of prep before but I still was hammered this week.
I was extremely stressed to the point of breaking out, and I just didn't really eat. It was a mixture of forgetting to eat and not having a desire to. My stomach just hurt because I had so much anxiety. As the week went on, my stomach shrunk to the point of not needing to eat a lot. If I ate, it would be one meal and very small. That is not too normal for me. I just weighed myself and I lost 7 pounds this week. I promise I do not experience anorexia. Just extreme stress.
Anyway, I just had a lot on my plate. Looking back, I had so many kind people offering to help/getting me through the week!
1) I received texts from many people checking up on me and asking if they could help with anything.
2) My roommates helped when I was in need, and would remind me to breathe.
3) Each night as I would read my scriptures, I was always reminded I was not alone. I always felt a moment of peace and that was enough for me to keep going the next day!
4) When I would delegate things, people would agree to them, even if they didn't really want to.
5) When the dance was over, I had many people come up to me and ask what they could do to help.
I just feel so blessed to be surrounded by such fabulous people! I am in love with my ward, they are always so quick to serve. There is nothing like a college YSA ward. None of us have our parents here, or other adults to take charge. Any event that occurs is due to us!
Okay vent sesh over! Here are some pictures from the week.
Elder Dayley got transferred, so naturally I had to take a picture with him.
It is a U3 tradition that when a missionary gets transferred, we all go to u-swirl after Fhe!
I needed my mom to ship me something for the carnival and she included this HUGE bag of candy! What a nice suprise!
After we decorated the church building, we went to BJs since no one had really eaten.
On Halloween I went on a date with Bo! We went to Olive Garden and then saw Ender's Game! I definitely recommend it, super good!
Lots of love!
Today was the Insitute Halloween dance/carnival! We went as the cheetah girls!
I'm just so glad this week is over.








0 comments:
Post a Comment