Saturday was a pretty chill day.
I literally did nothing during the day, it was great.
In the PM, I finally did something productive.
My parents went on a date, so I took the kiddos to see Thor!
By the time we got there, it was sold out, so we decided to just settle with 3D.
Funny story, in the middle of it, I had to go to the bathroom. Well once I came back into the theater, I realized I left my 3D glasses in the stall. Alie was a sweetheart and was willing to give me hers, but I had already seen it, so I didn't mind watching without them.
My favorite was at the end of the movie, Alie started freaking out asking how it happened (I wont give it away as to what it was). It was my same reaction though, so I can't make fun of her too much.
Sunday.
I woke up to Nathan watching "The Best Two Years". Typical. Literally every Sunday he watches it. He never gets sick of it though. I guess it's a good Sunday activity, right? Hopefully it is motivating him to serve a mission in the future :)
After the movie, Nathan had made breakfast (with the help of my mom), so I ate some of his creations. It was delish, props to him!
I decided to go to my family's ward. It was good overall. Sacrament meeting was great, and I learned a lot. Sunday School was another story. I went to the parent's class, but my dad decided it would be funny if we sat in the very front row, right smack in the middle. It was not my favorite.
Relief Society was solid though. I really enjoyed the lesson and it motivated me to set more goals for myself, and reach a bit higher.
My mother was cracking me up. She was low on sugar (she has diabetes) so she wasn't really thinking straight. She was saying the funniest things, don't worry she did take care of herself eventually.
Tomorrow is Veteran's Day, which means more fun to come!




0 comments:
Post a Comment