His hands.

This past week, I have witnessed God's hand in my life and so many others.

1. My dear friend Natalie got in a really bad car accident.


(this is a picture of her car)

She was going 65 on the freeway and a car hit her head on going 70. The other driver was so drunk that he didn't even realize he had 4 other friends with him. Her doctor, and medicis on the site of the accident said she shouldn't be alive right now. They have never seen someone leave an accident like this. The crazy part is that she walked away with only a broken arm and cut up legs/arms. She was certainly watched over. Look at her car. You can see how there is like a bubble around her.


2. Saturday night, my aunt went into the hospital. She was sick and her mom made her go get checked out. Turns out her blood count was at 1.6. Most people's blood count is at 11. That is REALLY low. She was really pale and weak. The doctors couldnt believe how low it was, so they checked it 3 times. She set the record for the lowest blood count. Thankfully people have donated blood, so she could receive some blood. If she didn't go to the hospital, she may have died.


I am now even more grateful for all my friends and family. We need to always be loving to everyone we come in contact with. This being the month of Thanksgiving, it is even more incentive to be aware of our blessings. So today, I am so grateful that I have a loving Father in Heaven that watches over us. I am also so grateful for everyone that is in my life. I am blessed with so many great people.

Everyone be safe from now on. My heart has had enough for this week.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top