I was going to make an Instagram of what I am grateful for but decided I am just too blessed. An Instagram would not do justice, so I'm going to list some of my blessings through pictures.
The temple and primarily being able to grow up with a temple so close. It has been a blessing to be able to just walk around on Sunday nights, perform with Christian Dance on temple grounds, see the Christmas lights, Easter pageant and be able to participate in the work whenever I want. I'm also so grateful for the saving ordancides that go on inside and that I can be a part of them.
I'm grateful for my best friends that get me through life and keep me in line.
I'm grateful I have had the privilege of being born into the gospel. I feel very blessed to be raised in God's ways.
I am grateful for my roommates. They have become my family away from home. They also make life so fun, with each of their different dynamics they bring.
I am grateful I am able to get an education but primarily in something I have a passion for.
I am grateful for technology to be able to communicate with "my missionary".
I am grateful for country music. All day everyday.
I am grateful for missionaries. Both in my ward now and all my friends out serving. It was a great work that needs to be done.
I am grateful for sisters and a mother. There is nothing like a relationship between a sister or mother.
I am grateful for children that teach us how we should live and enjoy life. Working in a deaf school with 1st-3rd graders has been a great blessing!
I am grateful for my dad putting me through school and telling me I'm worth it. I am also so grateful for his worthiness to give me a priesthood blessing on a moments notice.
I'm grateful my parents were married in the temple so we can be a forever family.
I am so grateful for my ward and the good people within it. I'm grateful for FHE which allows me to meet more people and grow to love them. I am surrounded by so much good.
I am grateful for the leaders of this church and the authority they have to speak God's words.
I am grateful for the opportunity I have to move out and get an education. It has been a wonderful growing experience.
I am of course EXTREMELY grateful and blessed to have my family. I am without words, I can't even explain the value they have in my life. I love them forever.
Most importantly, I am SO grateful for my Savior. He helps me get through every stage and day of my life. Without him and His sacrifice, life would be impossible. I'm grateful my Father in Heaven is patient and doesn't expect me to be perfect. I'm
grateful for my Heavenly Father's love for me, and that I can always feel of that.

















0 comments:
Post a Comment