Duck Hunting.

Today history was made!!!! 

UofA beat Oregon, which is ranked number 5!! 



We were expected to lose plus it was raining the first 20 minutes. 

Those two factors almost kept me from going. 

The walk over to the stadium, and the first 20 minutes we were there, it definitely rained. 

I was starting to become pretty cold, so we decided to stand near the concessions for a little bit. 



Oh yeah we got free pom poms too! 



Proof of how wet I was....I am also showing off the wildcat symbol. 


Eventually the game started and it actually stopped raining! By half time, we even had some sun! 

UofA was seriously killin it! Not only did we beat them, but we nailed em! 

So we took a lot of pictures!! 

(Derek and I both like documenting everything)







By the end of the game, we were all so pumped!! 

They even let us storm the field!!!

Syd and I were a little leery about hopping over the wall, but we soon found they opened up the stairs. 

There was dancing, videoing, and even kissing the ground. 







It was seriously such a happy moment! 

Being able to storm the field made up for the rain and all the vularity from the fans behind me. 





After the game, we were all starving. It was about 5 and I realized I hadn't eaten anything all day. 

So we decided to go to Texas Road House! 

Taylor tried to joke with the waitress about the game by saying, "Are you serving any duck tonight?" 

She didn't really get it until we explained it. 

It was a good time. 

After Steph and I went to the store to prep for FHE on Monday. 

We are making hand cut out turkeys, after a lesson on gratitude. 

We made some for examples of different ways of making them! 



While making them we watched 2 episodes of Modern Family, and then she showed me the cutest proposal. I died. It was seriously so perfect. It had me crying. The best part was when he goes to visit her father's grave and says that he asked for his permission. What a solid guy. (Even though I don't know him). 

To end this football day, I'm watching Remember the Titans, which brings me back to my childhood and family. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top