Syd's Bday Party

Right after I published post on Wednesday, my video finally uploaded. Tender mercy? I think yes.


Thursday was busy busy busy. Literally everyone in my last class was falling asleep and my teacher saw that. She let us have a break, and let us out early.

After class Syd, Annabeth, Steph, EJ, Taylor and I went to visit Natalie. It was so good to see her. She is my friend that was in the really bad car accident. She is still beautiful and happy as ever.



Friday. 

I went to Friday devotional. 

It had me crying from laughing so hard, to actual tears from feeling the spirit. 

It was a missionary devotional where recent converts spoke about their conversion and then answered questions. I was deeply touched. 

I may be a bit biased, but Stephanie rocked it! She was my favorite speaker :) 

The rest of the day has been prep for Syd's party! 

We went to 

Fry's to buy food for tomorrow and 

Forever 21 to buy gold skirts for the party. 

Eventually we got home and just let ourselves rest. 


Saturday. 

PARTY TIME. 

It is Syd's golden 18th birthday on Monday, so we threw a classy gold party! 

Steph had great ideas with decorations, so we went all out!

Pretty much all of Saturday was dedicated to getting ready for the party. 

Here are some pictures of the decorations. 






















Then the party started!!! 




Syd's husband, Jaxon, even made an appearance. 



Cole is a party animal! 










Toast to the birthday girl!!










These are only like 1/8 of the pictures.

IT WAS A ROCKIN PARTY!!! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top