This morning, it took so much to get me out of bed, but now I'm happy I went! It was full of free stuff and happiness!!
1. In institute I learned some quality stuff. Probably more than I have learned all semester. It was about the 10 virgins, but I had insight and perspectives that I had never thought of before. It was a great lesson!
2. One of my nonmember friends started asking me questions about the church. Looking back, I was surprised how answers just came into my head. There is a scripture that missionaries always share about how if you open your mouth, God will let you know what to say. Well I definitely experienced this today. It was a neat experience!!!
3. I finished my big project and finally turned it in! We had to make a scroll of all the deaf schools in America. This is just half of it.
3. I finished my big project and finally turned it in! We had to make a scroll of all the deaf schools in America. This is just half of it.
3. In my 1st class someone gave me a free UofA shirt!! She was given a lot of extra shirts, so she was just handing them out! It was the best thing ever! Until my last class of the day...
4. We had an interpreter come in and talk to us about VRS (video relay services). She was a character! At the end of her presentation, we got pens, chapstick, lanyards and candy!! That topped the free shirt!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment