Do you ever dress in happy colors because you know you will need cheering up? Well that's what I did. I knew it would be a long day, so I dressed happy so I would feel happy. It works friends. Try it out. :)
Anyway, I had my least favorite class this morning, but at least I started out my day with waffles at the institute! Basically I hate the class because I am stubborn and I don't like when people tell me what to think. So whenever my teacher forces a belief on us (which is every class time) I automatically rebut it in my head. I wrote something about my opinion in one of our reflection papers (which was asking our opinion) and I guess she shared it will the whole class when I was absent. Does that mean she hates me now? Idk! But I thank her for class when I leave, so whatevs.
So after that dreadful class, I had a deaf literature/poetry/classifiers class and we pretty much just watched movies. As a bonus, someone brought doughnuts that were left over from their previous class. I can never turn down free food, even if I don't necessarily need it.
Next was institute, which was rockin and Matt finally made an appearance after about a month of being too cool for school.
Then I ran home to frost my cupcakes until I had work. After work I came back and finished my baking. Soon enough I was off to work again.
I tutored my fave girl tonight (it's probably not allowed to have favorites but whatever), so I didn't care going back late.
After the appointment, I headed over to the institute to help ours with their baking. Then I was off running more errands like buying paper plates, and napkins for the bake sale.
Paradise Bakery rocks and they let us take their cookies that they didn't sell, so I got those and carried them to my car. Holy cow! It was a 4 minute walk but the workout of my life!!!! Plus they were in bags so it was a dead weight on my arms. They were way heavier than you would think and I had 2 full bags!
Anyway, I finished off the night cleaning the institute kitchen then headed home.
The bake sale is going to be rockin tomorrow!!!


Hola atcha girl. haha
ReplyDelete