Yesterday was my dearest friend, Vanita's birthday!! When I think of her name, I think of her great laugh, and all of our fun adventures together. Whether it's going to disneyland, or going for drives around boy's houses to drop off anonymous goodies. She always calls for a good time. She is an especially good friend and always listens to my venting for hours. She is a gem and I love and cherish her. She finds joy in all the little things, and is basically a part of my family. Happy late birthday Vanita!
Okay so basically my whole day was dedicated to our Relay for life bake sale. It started at 8, setting up the booth and ended at 330. We had some great boys from the institute help carry all the heavy stuff over for us. Plus some lovely people volunteered to help run the booth that weren't even on the team. It was a huge success!
After the bake sale, I had class, did laundry, ate dinner, and picked up the Paradise Bakery cookies again.
Thursday.
I set my alarm for 7:00 but I slept through it. Luckily, I woke up on my own at 7:30 and still made it on time to the bake sale. The missionaries helped do the heavy lifting, and I tried to not let any of the goodies fall off the tray.
As soon as we got there, and I started laying out the treats, I got a bloody nose. It was awful. I was practically running to the bathroom. It was the worst.
Well life went on and so did the bake sale.
If I thought I spent all day there the day before, I was wrong. I was there 8:30-10:30. 12:15-3:30. Plus remember that it was freakin hot and my only break was for class. So I didn't eat til 4. It was a looooong day. On the upside, a lot of people came to help take down, and there was a total babe setting up the stage on the mall. AND he came and bought something from us!
My class at 4, was fun though. My teacher was in a teasing mood so it made everything more fun!
The rest of the night will consist of relaxing and doing homework in our hot house.
This is how some people cool off.
Oh and shoutout to the best sibs on this "National Sibling Day"!






























0 comments:
Post a Comment