Okay so I feel like my last post was pretty negative. As I was just reflecting on my day, I realized so much good happened.
1) As soon as I would start feeling lonely at the booth, a friend from institute would visit me. It always rejuvenated me and gave me the energy to sit in the sun longer. I guess I thrive off of being with people.
2) The pop up tent collapsed and immediately these boys ran over. They knew exactly what to do and helped me fix it. It was so kind of them to stop even though they were probably walking to class. I instantly thought of the Good Samaritan.
3) While I was the only one working the booth, I felt a bloody nose coming on again! I knew I couldn't have one right then because I couldn't leave to take care of it. Plus no one would want to buy cookies from a girl with a bloody nose. That just sounds unsanitary. I immediately said a prayer that it would go away because I couldn't handle that right then. Sure enough, my prayers were answered.
3) Cleaning up, a lot of people came over just to help. Some that didn't even intend on helping, greatly helped us out!
4) When i was going throw the leftovers and deciding what food to keep, we found a little surprise. There were tons of ants in the paradise bakery bag. Ali took the bag to the outside trash, but we soon found they were all over the table. I started freaking out. I ran to get a paper towel, and Amanda started killing them with a paper towel she had. Then Elyse rolled her water bottle over them and crushed the ants. What champs.
The list could go on and on. Basically we are loved by our Father in Heaven and he is watching over us! He often answers with others and knows exactly what we need!
0 comments:
Post a Comment