Thursday.
I had so much anxiety all day because something very exciting was going to happen that night: MY SISTER WAS GOING TO GET ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is my first sibling to get married, so it is a big deal!
I have known how he was going to propose since November 17th, but I wasn't hard to keep the secret until the day of. I almost slipped so many times!! I was just so excited for him to get here, I had so much anxiety. Eventually I had to just go into my room and do homework (I'm doing a winter class).
Finally 9:20 came around and my dad said it was time to pick Payson up from the airport. He was surprising her by coming to AZ, she had absolutely no idea.
Once we picked him up, we came back and the rest is history.
Here is a link to video if you'd like to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDq1KisqIrs
I pretty much documented the whole thing..
Morgan is engaged!!!!
picking him up
once we arrived to my house
when she first saw him.
when he got down on his knee (please notice the christmas socks)
this picture does not do justice
She was definitely suprised! Congrats Payson and Morgan!!
Evenutally everyone got over the hype but I still had so much adrenaline. So i stayed up pretty late that night to say the least.
Friday.
Payson is from Idaho, so none of my family or her friends have met him. My parents decided to have an open house so they could all meet him, plus see the ring. :)
The day was pretty much dedicated to getting the house ready for everyone coming over.
Soon enough it was time. I'd say there was a good turnout and Payson took it like a champ. He was swarmed with people the whole time, and kept a smile on his face the whole time.
After a few hours, I needed to get out of the house, so Vanita and I went to look at the temple lights. It was pretty cold so we didn't stay too long. After we did our typical girl talk while driving by boy's houses. (Did I really just share that?)
Once we came home, we fell asleep to watching Miss Congeniality (one my absolute favorite movies).








0 comments:
Post a Comment