Someone demanded that I blog tonight, so here ya go!!
This weekend wasn't too great because I've been sick, but I'll share whatever I can remember.
1) Thursday was the last day for 2 of my classes! The semester is coming to am end!
2) the new sound of music came out on Thursday! The roomies and I made an effort to watch it. Of course it can't compare to the original, but it was still good! After, Steph and I made a run to Safeway get cheesecake!
3) Friday I went to practicum. It was good, except I left the house before the sun was up, and it was 32 degrees! Tooooo cold!! Plus I had to let my windshield defrost for a good 10 minutes!!
4) After practicum, Steph and I went to the Insitute to help decorate for the dance!!
I only got pictures of us posing with the dummys.
Trent and his new friend.
Steph practicing her dancing skills.
I too had to join the fun.
After a while of decorating, Steph and I went to paradise to get din. While we were there, we got a call that we had visitors! It was Cody and Nate! Steph and I just showed up at there house a few times, so they were returning the favor!
5) We went to the ice cats game again. That was an adventure in itself.
A) we kidnapped Syd and made her ride in the trunk.
B) it was against Asu so they raised the prices! That was a rip off!!
C) the student section was "sold out" so they made us pay the normal price.
D) parking was impossible and poor Steph had to drive around for a while!
E) we scored a certain amount of goals (is that the right term? I'm blanking right now.) so we got free hamburgers from Wendy's!!!
6) After the game and Wendy's, Steph, AB and I went back to the Insitute to decorate. They were so nice to help!
I ended up staying til 230 and alie was kind enough to drive me home!
7) I woke up Saturday (the day of the dance) feeling sick. I started brainstorming ways i could still go to the dance without throwing up. Or possibly how my date could still go. I texted my date and threw out a few ideas but he told me to just stay home and rest. He was very kind! So unfortunately, I missed out on the dance AND Kevin and Mary's baptism!!
8) I guess it was nice to stay home, rest, watch movies, etc. I even had a nice visitor who left me a care package!
Can I just say that lion is the best thing to cuddle with?? She is so soft!!
9) I woke up Sunday still not feeling too great. So unfortunately, I missed church for like the 3rd time (thanksgiving week before, stake conference week before that).
After church though, I had another little visitor that cheered me up! I'm certainly blessed with good friends! Oh and not to mention roommates checking on me and asking me if they can do anything!





0 comments:
Post a Comment