December 2, 2013

Holy cow, how is already December?? You mean 2013 is almost over? Life truly does fly once you've graduated!! It's great though!! 


Sunday. 

So funny story. My dad reserved all our seats on the plane to be in the first row of coach. Well we somehow all got split up. My dad HATES the back. He avoids it at all costs. Well he ended up being assigned to the very back with Alie and Nate. I offered to switch but he took it like a champ! Here's where the funny story comes in! 

The plane ride was pretty smooth but out of no where, the plane dropped for a few seconds! It was pretty scary! Three things made it funny though. 1) The lady next to me screaming! 2) dad who hates the back, ends up feeling the drop the worst. He isn't really a fan of drops anyway. 3) Nathan talking about how it was just like Elder Nelson's talk and how he was ready to meet his maker. I'm sure Nate is still talking about it today. 

Oh also my seat ended up being on the row of an exit, so you have to be 15 or older to sit there. The person checking us on the plane asked if I was even 15 (I'm almost 20). Story of my life. Anyway when the plane started to drop, I was ready to go to the exit door! Good thing I didn't actually do anything. 

Later that night, I drove back with Jenk and his friend Matt. I'm so use to making that drive by myself, it was nice to have company! 

When I got home, it was so good to see Steph! Poor thing was just waiting for someone to come home for 7 hours! 


Monday. 

Steph and I have a tradition of going Black Friday shopping on the Monday we get back. There are still rockin sales (sometimes better sales) and door busters! So we hit up the mall today and did some retail therapy! 

Later that night we went to Fhe. We had a lesson on family history. In the end, they made a competition with indexing in all the families!! MY FAMILY HAS TO WIN!!!!!!! I'm going to bribe them so they take it seriously. Anyway, we also had a white elephant gift exchange! It was pretty fun with lots of laughs! 

After we helped the bishopric (we actually did all of it) address Christmas cards. There were so many!!!!! Here's a pic of some of them. 



While we were stuffing envelops, Syd got hot chocolate spilled on her, but she kept going like a champ!! 


Eventually we ran out of envelopes, so se figured that was our cue to finally leave! 

We finally got to see the gun show tonight, in exchange for Steph playing a song on her guitar!



We will see what happens the rest of the week. I came down with a cold, which isn't that big of a deal, it's mainly just annoying/exhausting. It's still going to be a good week though! I have too much going on this week for it to not be fun! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top