The good news is, I got a second wind, which is fabulous! Now I can finish out strong!!
Tuesday.
I have exciting things to relay.
1) it may or may not have been girl appreciation day. Either way, I got a rose from the institute/Brother Bauer! It certainly made my day.
2) Steph and I met our neighbor through a missionary lesson! Well Steph actually did and then she introduced me to him. We learned he is our neighbor that takes out the trash shirtless. He learned when we throw parties, we are not drunk, just that crazy. He thought for sure we were all drunk!
3) My last class was only like 10 minutes long! It was great!
4) I started indexing so my family could win and now I'm addicted! I guess it's a better use of time than on Facebook. Right?
5) I realized I get the most done after 10. Everyone is in their bed, so I get a lot of homework done. Unfortunately, I usually need to communicate with people, but by 12, it's too late. So I just need to find time to sit during the day!
Wednesday
1) I went to Stephs class once again. Bauer is such a great teacher, I always enjoy visiting his class.
Before class, I got the best surprise!! Sister Nymeyer made my fave treat, so Steph got one for me!
After class Steph and I contined our hunt for winter formal dresses! Luckily the hunt is now over!! Once we were done, we both wanted to drop. The phrase, shop til you drop is a real thing.
To celebrate our findings, we went to Gentle Bens since it was happy hour on appetizers! My first time going there but it was really yummy! I definitely recommend!
Once we got home, we had a show and tell, and then went to u swirl! Elder Wasden is becoming AP so he is getting transferred. We will certainly miss Wasden.
Lots of people love Wasden!





0 comments:
Post a Comment