Wednesday.
I went to practicum for the last time ever!! Overall it was a great experience, but I'm so glad it's over. Driving an hour and 15 minutes every Friday, and waking up at 6 was exhausting. I will miss 2 things though. A) Observing an interpreter, and being able to ask any questions I have about interpreting. B) Fiancé Friday. Every Friday, someone that is engaged, but a little iffy if they should get married calls in the radio. They share their story and why they are iffy and then the radio calls their fiancé. They tell them they won a free spa day and that they can bring anyone. They make it clear it is kind of sexy.
One time this guy had to move away for work, and he was worried if his girl was cheating on him with a coworker. So they called her, and she ended up chosing the coworker. My stomach dropped. Poor guy. I probably shouldn't love "Fiancé Friday", but I do! It's like reality tv but better because it is actually real.
Anyway, after practicum, I was EXHAUSTED. It was partly my fault for going to bed at 2 the night before... I knew I wouldn't get any studying done because I was just too tired. So I decided to watch a movie. I put on, "White House Down". OH MY GOODNESS. It was freakin good!! I thought it was going to be really predictable, but it wasn't. I definitely recommend. Although there was one part I had to close my eyes because it was a little too violent for my liking.
After the movie, Steph and I went to go get dinner. We went to Baggins which is a cute little sandwich place. I had the best realization while I was there!! So my senior year, Euporea came to Tucson for a convention. I knew we went to a sandwich place that had a frozen yogurt place right by it. I couldn't remember the name to safe my life, or where it was! Well when we got to that location of Baggins (I usually go to a different one), I realized that's the one Euporea went to! It seriously made me day.
Everyone was at the game except for Steph and I so we decided to invite some friends over and watch it on tv. We did a nice little pick up of the house and a load of dishes. We won the game, which I could have guessed, we are #1 in the nation!! Once the game was over, our friends peaced out to study. Steph and I weren't ready to turn in for the night though, so we ran to Walmart and Target! When we got home, we ended the night with a movie.
Thursday.
Today was called "dead day". Classes end Wednesday, and then finals start Friday, so everyone is suppose to be studying today. I took the day pretty literally and didn't really do any homework.
I woke up at 10 (sooooo nice), and then slowly got ready. Those are the best mornings! I hate being in a rush! Once I was ready, I went on a lunch date with Cody! It was fun!!
When I got home, no one was home, so I went to the institute! I brought homework thinking not many people would be there... Yeah I didn't even open my book. I socialized, went on a walk with Steph (she was suppose to deliver mail for work), and even played the piano!
Here are some pictures taken at the institute.
Later Steph and I made a trip to Michaels so she could make a craft! After we decided to get Natalie a bridal shower gift. What we got is a secret though... :) When we were leaving the mall area, we saw EJ pulling in! Steph had something for him, so we flagged him down! We all ended up going to Rubios and then a surprise birthday thing at U-Swirl. That is my 3rd time going in like a week. I didn't get anyting, but I am so sick of that place right now.
The rest of the night, I don't even know what I did. Steph serenaded us while Syd was on the phone with a friend from high school.
Tomorrow is the start of finals, and also Friday the 13th! Thank goodness I don't have any finals tomorrow! The odds would definitely not be in my favor!


0 comments:
Post a Comment