NO MORE CLASSES FOR 2013!!!!!!! Wooooo hoo!!!!! Today was the last day of classes and as you can see I'm pretty elated about it!
1) last night I was stupid and stayed up til 4. I was just laying in bed for 3 hours, I just couldn't fall asleep. I guess I just kept letting my mind wander and eventually I just stalked Stephs twitter. Btw I got a twitter a long time ago but I never use it. The other day I decided I should give it a try. Still not really a fan but I also didn't like insta at first... Now I'm addicted.
2) since I stayed up so late, I slept in til 10, got ready and then got lunch with Steph!
3) Then I went to my very last class of the semester! We played a review game, which was very helpful! She said the team that wins gets 8 extra credit points, down to the last team getting 1 (there were 8 teams). Well I was fortunate enough to get a really good team and we totally won!!!! So I left class feeling pretty good! The sad thing is, I still need to study REALLY hard.
4) I got the sweetest text today. My dad sent me a text that said, "I just wanted to let you know how proud of you I am.
You work so hard and you always care for others. Keep up the good work
Love
Dad"
Yes he always signs his texts. It certainly made my day! He didn't even know I had 3 finals that day!!
5) Maria and I went to Ren's house to study for our test. It felt like it really helped and we all killed it on our test! Ren also spoiled us! She ordered pizza and made is homemade popcorn. :)
Oh guess what! So if you know me, you know I don't really care for pets. Dogs have always kind of scared me. It has always made me feel like I don't have a heart. Well tonight, I actually played with Ren's dog and I liked her dog!! I still didn't let it sit on me, but that is definitely a step up for me!!! I have a heart guys!!!!
6) when I came home, my roomies, Chris (ABs boyfriend) and EJ were over! They were celebrating EJ's last day of school, EVER! I came home at perfect time for cake!!
That pretty much sums up my day! It was a good day!
Hahaha I am totally the same way with dogs! I don't know why, I'm just not a huge fan and they definitely aren't a soft spot for me. I definitely think you have a heart though, one of the biggest and best ones out there :) Love your posts and good luck with finals!
ReplyDeleteErica, you definitely made my day! I'm suprised you still read my blog! I am flattered! Let's just hope neither of our husbands want a dog. :) Thank you, good luck on your finals as well!!
ReplyDelete