Today was definitely a good Monday!!
1) I'm feeling all better now!! I ate normal food and a sugar cookie during Fhe!
2) I got to sleep in til 11! I'm loving this testing schedule. I'm excited for the next week of sleeping in, studying during the day, and partying in the night!
3) I finished one of my finals that was online. I'm glad I got that out of the way!
This isn't something so good.. So I texted our landlord, carol, on Sunday and told her our heater doesn't work. This morning I got a call to set up an appt. the guy came over and turned out there is a crack the unit. So they have to replace the whole thing! This explains why it didn't always work in the summer either! So now we just have to freeze every night until it's fixed! Let me tell you, I definitely freeze. Our house is colder than it is outside!
4) Steph and I were talking about things we will need if we all live together another year and semester! We decided we needed a new microwave since ours doesn't really work, so I texted my dad and told him it was on my Christmas list! He suprised me and let me buy one right now! So Steph, AB (Annabeth) and I went microwave shopping! It is a beautiful new red microwave!
5) Steph and I were typical girls and we fantasized about our futures; kids names, where we want to live, boys, and how the heck we are going to pay for everything. It's an overwhelming thought being completely on your own financially.
6) my Fhe partner got sick, so I had to take over. Id said it was like a 4/10, but the company was good! Oh and the treats were REAL good!!
7) After Fhe we went to u swirl to say goodbye to sister eyre!
Man am I going to miss her but at least she is going home to her family!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment