Friday.
This was a day of many different dynamics!
1) It was the first official day of finals. I was fortunate enough to not have any today.
2) It was Taylor Swift's birthday!! I know it is cliche to love her, but I sure do. This is one of my favorite interviews with her.
3) It was Friday the 13th!!
Anyway here's my day.
I got to sleep in and then I went to the institute to study for my final.
EJ made this lovely collage.
When I say studying in the institute, I don't mean that I actually studied all that much. Thursday when I went, I didn't even realize I brought the wrong book til I got home. Clearly I was working hard. It's fun to chat with all the different people that come in and therefore I don't get much done.
After hanging out at the institute for awhile, Brother Dalton kicked us out because he had to leave. I ended up just talking to Cody and Nate in the parking lot for an hour and a half, freezing our booties off!
Steph, Syd and I had a great marathon of "How I Met Your Mother", somehow it inspired Steph to whip out the nunchucks.
This is where the Friday the 13th ties in! We decided we should do something scary since it's Friday the 13th, so we watched a scary movie. Yeah I'm not really a fan of scary but I thought having a group there may make it better. Well that wasn't so true. I don't even know how many times I screamed, all I know is my throat hurts today. In my defense though, Steph was screaming too and even the boys jumped. After the first movie we watched, "The House at the End of the Street", we decided to watch another, so we watched World War Z, which wasn't scary more gory. Lastly we watched the Wolverine. It was a good time.
Saturday.
We all woke up and got ready to go to Natalie's bridal shower!
We went early to help prep the food,
There were games...
For this game, Natalie was asked questions about Taylor. Whenever she got one wrong she had to eat some bubble gum. Her mouth was so full, I wanted to gag for her!
We also played a game where we had to observe a tray of random objects. Then Natalie left the room and we had to say what she was wearing. This is Steph's answer.
Sometimes kids are easier to friend. This is Phoebe Rachel (her parents didn't mean to name her after friends), she is 4 and she is my new best friend.
We are so excited for Natalie and we love her!!
Once we got home, we watched Zoolander while looking at the pics from the bridal shower, doing laundry and partially studying. I eventually decided I needed to clear my head, so I went on a bike ride! I don't actually have a bike here, so shout out to AB for letting me use hers!!
It was a great little break and relaxtion. I brought my headphones so I could listen to music as I went. The only bad thing is how bad Tucson roads are, luckily campus is beautiful and the roads are fine over there!! I tried to take a picture of this strip of trees but it didn't really work. Then I tried to take a selfie (for my blog) and that didn't turn out too well either. Enjoy the pictures anyway!
After my bike ride, Steph, Syd and I went for a drive. We listened to some great music and looked at some christmas lights! After one Taylor Swift song came on, we decided to turn it into a Taylor Swift night! Who doesn't need a little T-swift in their life?
For dinner we picked up Cody and Nate and went to a place called Lindey's! On their menu it says, "Battling anorexia one cheeseburger at a time". It was really good, I'd definitely go there again. While we were there, something came up about an interview Syd did with AB, Steph and I at the beginning of the year. We referred back to our answers and it's funny how much they really show all of our personalities. We then asked the boys and Syd their answers, which was also really fun.
After din we went to the boy's house to ask Jared the questions.
Pretty soon it got pretty heated with Cody showing us "the wall game". If you want to know what it is, you'll just have to ask one of us! It made Steph blush, so you know it's gotta be good!!
When I got home, I had a nice little suprise in my email!
My cute little brother went to winter formal tonight!! I have no doubt that he was a gentleman and killed it on the dance floor!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment