Sunday.
Church was really good. I hadn't been to my ward for 4 weeks, so it was nice to be back!
Here are some highlights during church.
1. Our new friend Nate spoke! It's always fun when you know the person pretty well.
2. Someone in my ward got engaged (the night before not during church) so we attacked her right after sacrament meeting.
3. We had Christmas cookies during Relief Society.
4. We watched a Christmas movie during RS. It was so cute and it left inspired.
This is a picture that was taken during RS.
5. Steph had to leave church early (she was my ride), so I decided to walk home. I could have easily asked someone for a ride but it felt so nice outside! I never really have "me time". It's my fault because any down time I have, I turn to social media or I watch a movie.
I snapchatted this as well.
After church, I decided I should just restart my phone since my music hasn't been working for 2 months. I have done it before and it erases all my music, but keeps my contacts and pictures. Well it didn't work so nicely this time. The last time I backed up my phone was in September, so any contacts I got after then were deleted. Plus all my pictures got deleted. Luckily most of them are on my computer. The worst part is, my cord is so dumb and it always disconnects. It took 4 hours for my phone to get going.
Thankfully the library had free food!! Steph, Syd and I took a walk over there to get a little treat. Well when we got there, they got rid of the 3 limit and we could take as much as we wanted! IT WAS GREAT!
When we came home we decided to watch a sad movie. Steph and I cried in the corner of the couch. After we had a nice talk that helped sooth me. To end the night, we stalked some friends on facebook- they know who they are.
Monday.
Steph and I decided we should take our cars to get serviced since we both needed it. So we made a day out of it. We left our cars and walked over to the mall for lunch and Christmas shopping. We especially loved the Christmas decorations.
Once we got home, I studied for a bit before FHE.
For FHE we were combined with another ward and we all went to Winterhaven. For those of you that don't know what that is, it is a cute neighborhood with Christmas decorations. It is a big deal for Tucson people. We got to walk around and see cute houses, plus send a letter to Santa about what we wanted. Sadly, I missed the wishing tree! Oh well, I guess I'll have to hit it next year!
Here are some fun pictures.
Doin' the Syd pose.
Steph visited her heritage.
Nate the country boy.
After Winterhaven we went back to the institute for treats. None of us actually ended up getting anything, instead we went on an ice cream run to cold stone! After cold stone, it was time to buckle down and study. I turned on the tv to the country channel and started studying. Unfortunately, I was easily distracted and soon enough it was 2 AM.
Tuesday.
Waking up this morning was somehow very easy, I was blessed! I had time to study, eat and drive to class with time to spare! Ren was the bomb and she quizzed me. It made me feel really confident! Thankfully the final was easier than the midterm and we got candy canes!! Side note: I have wanted a candy cane since Thanksgiving, so I was very eager to eat it!
Once I got home, I was totally okay with just laying in bed. I watched an episode of Modern Family and then made a playlist. Eventually I went to a lesson with the missionaries for my old roommate, Brandi. I showed up 5 minutes early and was locked out. Naturally I had to snapchat to entertain myself. I did wait 20 minutes after all.
Brandi showed up and then we got a text that they would be 30 minutes late, so we took a trip to the union. Once we got back, they texted us and said they would have to cancel because they were still held up.
Once I got home, me and the roomies went to Native for wing night and trivia. They kicked my booty. The first time I did okay, but the second time I ended up with 2,000 and they were in the 7,600. I rocked it.
After Native we went to an ugly sweater party. There was even a mistle toe... :)
I don't think anyone actually took advantage of it though. Other then kisses on the cheek.
Now we are going to a midnight movie. To be continued.











0 comments:
Post a Comment