Saturday.
We had a little bit of a gangster theme in the house.
Alie and I even did a little dance for Morgan and Payson.
Alie also taught me how to long board! After all these years of wanting to learn, I finally know how! I'm not good enough to ride it to campus or anything, but I enjoy riding in my circle!
Later all the boys headed up to the cabin, so we had a girls night.
We started it off with Costa Vida, which I missed SO MUCH! I forgot how good it is! After dinner, we headed over to the movies to see the Justin Bieber movie. I got so much crap for seeing it, but I am still proud! When it was over, we blasted "As Long As You Love Me" and "Boyfriend", my two favorties. We finished off the night with Nielsons (cold fudge and oreo concretes are the way to go). It was a fun girls night.
Sunday.
We woke up and went to sacrament meeting for another ward. We just sat in the hallway though. There was a cute little crazy boy out there that was cracking me up. He was doing head stands and bouncing off the walls.
After church, we packed up and headed up to the cabin. My mother said we needed to have a "spiritual thought" since we didn't go to all of church. During that moment, I decided Morgan found a good one. In seminary with Janes my junior year, he talked about how when we can talk about spiritual things, our relationship becomes deeper. I have also found when I can talk about spiritual things with people, we have a good relationship with them and I really trust them. So during that time, I came to love Payson because we had a good discussion.
We eventually got to the cabin. It was so nice that the boys were already there because they warmed it up for us, and had dinner ready.
After dinner we watched the RM, which is a classic Mormon movie.
I can't remember what I did the rest of the night, but I'm sure it was great and consisted of lots of food.
Monday.
I was woken up by Morgan jumping on my bed, and then trying to kiss me and Alie.
After breakfast, I worked on my online class for a long time! After a few hours, my family made me take a break. So we went on a drive to look at some huge house. The owner is the manager of Sky Mall so he has a lot of money. His house alone had a pond, outhouses, and llamas. On the way back, we passed the cemetery where some of my relatives were buried. So we got out of the car and visited their graves. While we were looking, my mom and dad shared some stories about our ancestors.
I tried to take a picture of Morgan because I was making fun of the fact she didn't bring shoes, but it ended up being cute.
Later that night, Cody drove over to Heber and we hung out! It was fun to see a Tucson friend, and to top of the night he bought me hot chocolate!
I finished off the night watching Avengers since Payson has never seen it.
Tuesday.
I started off the day with football. I usually don't care for it, but UofA was in a bowl game, so I had to support them! During commericals though, I would switch to HSM 3!
During half time, the boys, Alie and I went to get lunch. It was a good time.
After the game, we headed back to Mesa. It was then time to prep myself for the biggest party of the year. I actually didn't mind getting ready because I had so much time!
Around 9:30 everyone met at my house. It was a random group: Vanita, Kelley, Sarah, Eric, Maren (all high school friends), Jaxon and his friend Max (met Jaxon through a mutual friend this year), and then EJ, Rory, Steph Luc, and Matt (Tucson friends).
We headed over to the Tempe (ASU) Institute for the dance. To say it is packed is an understatement. No matter where we went, we were shoulder to shoulder with strangers. The fun part was how many people I saw! It was fun to catch up with some old friends!
Once we needed a break, we stepped into the lobby for a picture.
Soon enough the count down for the New Year was started.
I'm proud to say we started and ended the year dancing, just the way it should be!
After the New Year rung in, the dance floor cleared out substantially and then we could finally dance! That was when the real party started!
After the dance was over we decided to stop at QT.
While just driving over, Jaxon and Sarah both almost got kissed by strangers! It was quite the adventure!
After QT, we went to Kelley's bishops house (also my neighbor) for breakfast.
Once we were done, we walked over to Kelleys and hung out in her basement. By about 3 we called it a night and went home. Vanita came home with me and we talked for another hour and a half. By about 4:30 we finally called it a night!
Wednesday.
I was woken by Alie jumping on my bed and turning on the light (deja vu?). I felt kind of hung over (I didn't have anything to drink, I promise). My body ached from dancing the night before. Oh did I mention she woke me up at 1:45, but it felt like 7? Yeah, i was pretty tired!
Once I finally got out of bed, I got ready for my Uncle's birthday party. It consisted of some delicious appetizers and fun games! We played a game called Dork Face. Unfortunately, I lost the first round and was titled "Dork Face". I came back the second time and won though. So that definitely made up for it.
Eventually my allergies (from their pets) got to me and so Nate and I left. I decided to take a detour and see the Gilbert temple. Oh my goodness. It is enchanting! I'm so excited for the open house!
Right when we got home Nate humored me with some Kid History episodes I've never seen.
As for the rest of the night, we will see what's in store for me!







0 comments:
Post a Comment